Are you a highly organised PA who works collaboratively and delivers a high standard of efficiency and professionalism? Do you want to work for a dynamic and forward thinking Professional Company? Are you up for a challenge, supporting at Senior level dealing with demanding diaries and travel?
Yes? Then read on…
I have an exciting opportunity to work for a professional company who are looking to recruit a permanent experienced PA who is proactive in implementing efficient ways of working and someone who is used to managing complex diaries at senior level.
This is a demanding role which where you will be generally supporting a senior leadership team, providing complexed diary management, extensive administrative duties and delivering a high level of contact and communication internally and externally dealing with and directing queries as appropriate.
Some of your duties…
* Extensive diary management/ following multiple agendas
* Daily liaising and meeting with clients at all levels of Seniority
* Preparation of high quality documents for submission to external and internal parties
* Arranging travel - demanding ever-changing diaries
* Dealing with incoming communication (email, fax and post) and corresponding
* Organising and attending meetings, ensure associate is correctly prepared also
* Organising external and internal seminars/presentations - preparing the material and documentation and equipment for use
* Involvement in decision making
* Must have flexibility in your work approach
* Developing good knowledge of the accounts procedures, coordination of cheque requisitions, TT and BACS authorisations and processing client monies and ensuring all supporting paperwork is completed promptly and accurately with partner authorisation
You will have:
* Exceptional organisational skills and task management
* Must be a self starter
* Experience dealing with very complex and demanding diaries
* Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Flexible working approach
* Experience working in Property is desirable
The role is working 9-5 Monday to Friday with competitive salary and benefits.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please don't delay in applying today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.