LEGAL PA / LEGAL SECRETARY
Manchester City Centre
Permanent - Office Based
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £24,500 - £26,000 DOE
Monday - Friday
9am - 5.15pm
Search is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal PA / Legal Secretary to work for a well known Personal Injury Solicitors in Manchester City Centre.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Be responsible to Assistant Fee Earners in the catastrophic personal injury and clinical negligence department for all day-to-day administrative duties including; typing correspondence, letters, reports, statements and instructions, copying, filing and organising client files etc. utilising the firm's equipment as appropriate
* Managing the diary and emails of the Fee Earners in their absence and establishing and maintaining a reminder system for key dates.
* Dealing with clients, their families, other legal professionals and/or experts in person and on the telephone in the absence of or at the request of the Fee Earners. Taking concise and accurate messages and relaying these in a timely manner.
* Ensure client files are maintained in compliance with the firm's office manual procedures, that all filing is carried out promptly and efficiently and that files are neat and tidy and suitably organised.
* Assist in answering the telephones for the firm as and when required.
* Be willing to undertake additional training in all aspects of the firm's work as and when required
As PA to the personal injury and clinical negligence Assistant Fee Earners you will be expected to act as part of the PI and CN team and as such your role may occasionally be altered to help others complete their duties when required. Your job is to perform typing and administrative tasks to enable your fee earner to concentrate on legal tasks, giving support and assistance where required. The role is a demanding one which requires enthusiasm, eagerness, organisation, attention to detail and determination to get the job done right first time.
* Digital dictation using Winscribe
* Experience in serious injury (brain/spinal injuries)
* Experience in personal injury and clinical negligence
If you have the required experience and have an interest in this job please APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.