Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
2 months ago
Legal Counsel - (2 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Do you have a financial services or a Private Client background and want to take your legal career in a new and exciting direction?
We are seeking a Solicitor to join this leading financial services organisation to provide legal, technical and regulatory advice on a range of matters. This will involve supporting all areas of the business for a range of financial services products such as ISA's, pensions, protection products to investments. You will provide assistance with the provision of legal opinions and recommendations that support the commercial decision making process
Working within a friendly and supportive team, you will deal with propositional documentation, making sure it is of the appropriate standard. You will also liaise with external advisers when required to provide legal and technical advice on propositional matters, to help the organisation fulfil its business aims.
You will be given lots of support and on the job training so would suit a self starter who has strong communications skills that can pick things up quickly, has good research skills and has the ability to analyse complex information and compress this into plain English that the business can comprehend.
* Qualified as a solicitor or advocate/barrister in one or both of Scotland and England
* Financial services experience would be highly beneficial but open to other areas such as Private Client
* Ability to advise and relate to all levels of the business including the executive
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Team player who is also able to work on their own initiative
Please apply as directed or for more information contact Andrew Inglis for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.