Are you an experienced Legal Cashier in Leeds looking for a fresh challenge? We're handling a fantastic full-time Legal Cashier role for a law firm in Leeds, and it comes with a salary of up to £22,000 per year.
As an efficient and committed Legal Cashier, you'll work in the accounts department to support the operation of the firm's accounting system. The role will suit a dedicated accounts cashier who can utilise their strengths in bookkeeping, file maintenance, and accurate record keeping.
The Legal Cashier role includes:
- Overseeing and carrying out diverse financial services-related tasks
- Making bank deposits and keep up to date records, including updating the company accounting system
- Carrying out any other duties within the scope and spirit of the post as required
It is essential that you have previous legal-finance experience, and have a full understanding and are compliant with legal accounts rules.
Main Cashier role requirements:
- Previous legal-finance experience
- Full understanding of legal accounts rules and their compliance
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Impeccable references of earlier roles
If you would like to learn more about this exciting Legal Cashier job in Leeds, please apply today. Interviews will take place by phone or online if COVID-19 restrictions are still in place at the time of the interview.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.