Legal Cashier - £20,000 -£25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working in partnership with Search, due to continued growth this successful organisation is seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join their Accounts team on a permanent basis.
Based in their Manchester office, the ideal candidate will have previous Legal Cashiering experience, along with conveyancing completions/transactions. Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
General duties as a Legal Cashier, include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment
- Office disbursement payments
- Dealing with incoming cheques
- Invoice payments
- Ad hoc accounts tasks
- Conveyancing transactions
- Answering any accounts queries internally and externally
- Working knowledge and understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel / Proclaim
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search - email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.