I am currently looking for a Legal Cashier to join a reputable company in Leeds City Centre on a permanent basis.
This would be an exceptional opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the financial industry and looking for a company which offers excellent training and development plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Cashiering- banking and raising cheques
* Allocating and transmitting CHAPS payments
* Taking payments for mortgage shortfalls over the telephone
* Investigating and resolving any balances on the ledgers after the files have completed
* Bank reconciliation/Billing
* General Administration
No office experience is required but we are looking for the below
* Good numerical skills
* Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
* Excellent telephone manner and a professional approach
* Ability to adapt to various financial systems
* Positive attitude and flexible approach
* Good data input skills
* Excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or give me a call for further information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.