Legal Cashier Permanent Position
Leeds City Centre
Full Time - 35 hours per week
We need a Legal Cashier now! Working for this long standing and well known solicitors company around the Leeds City area as a Legal Cashier you will be working as part of an experienced and exceptional company alongside a great team with this Permanent position of managing day to day transactions of Client Accounts.
* Great holiday package
* Pension Scheme
* Great chance to work for a high end company
* Chance to develop
* Competitive benefits
* Great working hours and chance of being kept on Permanent
This role is great for you if you are committed and want to and enhance your development with this great company. Recommended to anyone who has great experience as a Legal Cashier and who doe not mind being in the Leeds City Centre. This candidate needs to be compliant with Solicitors Accounts Rules (SARS). There are responsibilities to go along side the ones mentioned below, but if you show any interest in this role and can start any time this week or next, drop me an email at Caitlynn.email@example.com or call at 01133088071 and I will send over the job specification and information regarding the company.
* Daily processing of Client account payments, receipts and transfers; performing end of day balancing procedures
* Identification and allocation of Client account receipts
* Accurate posting of Client account receipts and payments in Artiion
* Accurate production of cheques for Client account to ensure the timely settlement of disbursements
* Accurate processing of BACS payment via online banking
* Investigation and resolution of unidentified receipt on a timely basis
* Investigation of client bank reconciliation variances
Apply now for this Legal Cashier role in Leeds City Centre.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.