Legal Cashier Role - Wakefield
Up to £25,000 with benefits
This role as a Legal Cashier in the Wakefield are is great if you give 100% into the work you do and love to be acknowledged for your outstanding efforts. Working for a high end company that cares about your job satisfaction.
What you have to look forward to..
* Great work environment
* Working 9-5 in a role you enjoy
* Company benefits which include great pension scheme
* Holiday pay and bank holidays
* Parking in surrounding area
* Working as part of a great work force
There are some great advantages to working as a Legal Cashier in the Wakefield and enjoying your role is the most important thing to us, doing day-to-day the general tasks as a Legal Cashier.
This will include…
* Processing client and office account payments, including Foreign, Expert and Counsel's suppliers
* Processing client and office account receipts
* Buying currency and processing Foreign payments via electronic banking
* Supporting International offices multi-currency transactions
* Providing interest calculations on request
* Placing client money on and off deposit as required
* Assist with bank reconciliations on both office and client accounts
* Carrying out divisional client balance reviews
* Ensuring adherence to UK SRA Accounts Rules and international jurisdiction equivalent at all times
Sounds like something for you? Please apply and get in touch on 0113 308 8071 or send an email over to Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.