Immediate Start - Legal Cashier
Leeds City Centre - LS1
£20K - £22K per annual
Duration - 9 month
This newly won job as a Legal Cashier requires a candidate with great work ethic and positive attitude is needed for this incredible opportunity at a successful law firm.
If you're living in the surrounding area or even close by, this is why the job could be perfect for you:
- Great employee satisfaction
- Full paid holidays of up to 23 days
- Entitled to full hour lunch break and 9-5 work through the week
- Consideration for overtime if candidate feels necessary
- Working with a friendly team who thrive off success
- Ability to have great work and play balance
- Driving licence not necessary
You'd be considered as part of a team dealing with certain responsibilities ranging from:
* Update client accounts when required
* Prepare and authorise online electronic bank transfers; CHAPS/BACS
* Monitor and ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions
* Query resolution
* Confidently communicate with stakeholders to provide information relevant
* Accounts administration
If you're considering this Legal Cashier position or want extra information regarding the role please get in touch via email or phone on the below details to Caitlynn Patrick at Search, Thankyou.
Via Email - Caitlynn.email@example.com
Via Phone - 0113 3088071
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.