I am currently partnering with a leading Property Business in Glasgow who are currently on the look out for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their busy and growing cashroom.
They have lovely offices in the City Centre of Glasgow with a friendly team of hardworking cashiers who are excited to meet the next member of their team!
You will be reporting directly into the Head Cashier and assisting them with the day to day running of the cashroom.
* Review and input data accurately and promptly onto the firm's system
* Daily bank reconciliations
* Processing high volume transactions
* Preparation of client and office banking
* Posting of office cash receipts to ledgers, liaising with credit control
* regarding correct allocation
* Liaise with fee earners regarding transactions
* Use of on-line banking systems for processing payments
* Anti fraud and money laundering prevention processes
* Purchase Ledger duties
What they're looking for:
* Previous experience within a Legal Cashier role
* Previous experience in conveyancing would be beneficial
* A friendly and hardworking individual
* Up to date knowledge of Law Society of Scotland Accounting Rules
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience of working with high volume transactions
The business are going through an exciting period of growth, with focus on process improvement and updating their cashroom system and processes, so this is an excellent time to join the business and get involved!
They are looking for a permanent fixture of their team, on a full time basis on 9am-5pm hours. The position is paying between £23,000 and £25,000 depending on your experience!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.