Legal Cashier, 9 MONTHS FTC
Do you have Legal Cashier experience or relevant experience within a busy payments/banking position?
If so, please apply immediately!
Our client is seeking a Legal Cashier to join their busy, fast-paced Finance team in Leeds City Centre. You will play a key part in providing cashiering support and analysis for the business.
Position: 9 month FTC
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday (9-5:30)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing client accounts and responsible for keeping them up to date in accordance with Solicitors Accounting Rules (SAR).
* Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment.
* Monitor and ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions
* Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
* Build effective relationships both internally within the Finance team and externally with the team's wider stakeholders
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.