I am looking for a competent Legal Audio Typist with direct experience in Litigation to join my well established client in Glasgow on a permanent basis. This is a full time position working Mon - Fri 9am -5pm with a very competitive salary on offer depending on experience.
Providing an efficient administration support for the business your duties will include:
- Transcription of digital dictation/copy typing
- Typing of court documents pertaining to the relevant court;
- Dealing with all documents in relation to the firm's data protection policies;
- General ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Dealing with queries over the phone when required
- Delivering files/correspondence to departments when necessary.
- Managing diary entries and using electronic diary systems
- Keeping files up to date
The successful candidate will have previous Legal experience and be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment. You will have fast and accurate keyboard skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
LawWare experience is advantageous
This a great opportunity to work with a well know firm in Glasgow city centre offering a competitive salary and great benefits.
Apply with your CV, or contact Denise in the Glasgow Office. Also check out the Search website for all current roles within Office Services.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.