£16,500 alongside a lucrative bonus scheme
Are you currently working in retail or hospitality and looking to now start a career within an office environment?
Are you extremely customer focused and able to work in a fast paced environment?
Now looking to build a career with a reputable organisation?
Then this could be the role for you!
I am currently looking for experienced Customer Service focused professionals to join a well known legal organisation based in Leeds.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Speaking to clients, borrowers and other external institutions regarding cases relating to the Re-mortgage process
* Dealing with each case from start to finish ensuring a smooth process for clients
* Identifying and taking ownership of potential issues
* Ensuring that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service levels
* Updating the case management system
* Requesting redemption statements
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Excellent communication skills and confident speaking to clients and third parties over the telephone
* Able to work in a fast paced environment working toward SLA's and targets
* Good attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
* Able to prioritise workload effectively
* Experience of working in a high volume environment
The position would be starting early July and interviews are being held immediately please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.