Legal Assistant/Paralegal - Property Lending - Guildford
My client, one of Surrey's leading law firms, are looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join their Property Lending team in their Guildford office.
The role will involve you supporting multiple fee earners with all Property matters by providing advice to clients and undertaking transactions.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare correspondence and documents.
* General administration including filing, making appointments, diary management, photocopying etc.
* To prepare completion statements and assist with post exchange and pre completion formalities.
* Undertake on-line form filing requirements.
* To operate the firm's case management system.
* To obtain information from local authorities and other organisations.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience within the legal field, ideally in Lending/Property
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong communication skills both on phone and in person
* The ability to work to deadlines, cope under pressure and work well as a team
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.