Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20500.00 - £21500.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Legal Assistant - £21,500 - Leeds City Centre - 09.00 - 17.30 Mon - Fri
A fantastic job opportunity at one of UK's market leading property business. If you're a team player with excellent communication skills, and looking to work for an organisation with comprehensive training programmes and a proven record for internal promotions; this is the perfect job for you!
Boasting an array of fantastic benefits, including 25 holidays per year, early finishes, 2 free annual social events and free on-site drinks on the last Friday of each month, and many more.
* Telephone liaison with external customers of the business.
* Consistently meet monthly targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
* Help and identify process improvements where possible.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence via telephone calls, faxes and emails abide to agreed service standards.
* Keep all cases up to date on the company database.
* Ensure all files are completed.
* Be able to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
* Posses excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Be able to meet tight deadlines and targets and work well under pressure.
* Be a team player whilst able to also use your own initiative.
* Be detail-orientated and have good organisation skills.
* Ideally have previous administrative/customer service experience, however recent grads and those with experience in hospitality roles will also be considered.
If you're interested in applying for this amazing job opportunity, apply online with your most up to date CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.