Customer Service Administrator
£17,000 + bonus + holidays and Pension
Have you always wanted to work within a Legal Environment?
Do you enjoy dealing with Customers but still dealing with administrative tasks?
Can you work in a fast paced environment?
My client are an ever expanding Legal Conveyancing firm based in Leeds City Centre who are looking for you to join their team of Legal Assistants.
The role of a Legal assistant is fast paced, requires a good attention to detail and most importantly needs you to be customer focused. No previous legal experience is required.
* Liaising with clients and third parties regards case requirements
* Taking ownership of client problems, chasing information or escalating the issues to team leaders
* Make sure that all correspondence is logged such as; emails, posts and faxes
* Make detailed searches in behalf of clients
* Dealing with cases involving deeds of postponement and transfer of equity
* Day to day administrative duties
* Updating all details on the internal CRM system
Not previous Legal experience is required but the following is ESSENTIAL;
* Grade C or above In GSCE maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
* Must pass a credit reference check
* Must have previous administration OR customer service experience
Permanent - Leeds - £17,000 + holidays + bonus + pension
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.