Legal Administrator - Corporate & Commercial
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Legal Administrator to join a reputable and award winning firm based in London. The role would see you supporting fee earners within their busy, fast paced Corporate and Commercial department with general administrative tasks.
The role is full time, permanent and looking to pay up to £22,500 per annum.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Carrying out legal research
* Dealing with and responding to client queries
* General administration such as filing, scanning and amending documents
* Maintaining client databases, entering new client and contact information
* Answering the telephone and taking messages and enquiries when appropriate
Experience and qualities required:
* Previous experience within a law firm
* Experience within a Corporate law environment is desirable but not essential
* The ability to organise and prioritise work
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you think you have the relevant skills required and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.