Role: Legal Administrator
Hours: 8:45am - 17:15pm with an early Friday finish
Are you a Legal Administrator working in insolvency?
Are you looking for a step up in your career and work for a company that truly values it's staff?
If so then I am currently recruiting for a leading finance company based in Leeds who is looking to add a Legal Administrator to their team! This leading financial services company have over 30 years' experience providing innovative finance solutions that help consumers and businesses to grow and prosper across the UK.
They are looking for a dynamic, motivated and experienced Legal Administrator to join their Legal & Administration Collections team. The overall purpose of the role is to provide the highest standard of service by ensuring that data is processed quickly and accurately and all administration processes are actioned competently.
The duties and responsibilities for the position are as follows:
* To input all customer related information onto the computer system accurately.
* To process all administration effectively and efficiently including payment files and the loading of new business.
* To contribute to ensuring that there is open and effective communication at all times within the team and also with the rest of the business.
* Ensuring that workflow queues are kept up to date, together with all mail and incoming communications are processed and forwarded within agreed timescales
* Preparing cases to be sent to trace and ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of trace results to the business
* Ensuring that all IVA and bankruptcy paperwork is dealt with effectively - keeping accounts up to date and sending the appropriate responses as required, either directly or though Company solicitors
* Recognising and applying fees to accounts where appropriate
* Ensuring that supplier invoices are applied and signed off within the agreed terms for repayment
* Ensuring that all litigation accounts are worked proactively - including regular communication with customers by telephone and letter
* To negotiate with customers to ensure that agreements are brought back into line as soon as possible.
* To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend update training as may be required from time to time.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are able to pass a credit check!
If this sounds like the next step in your career then click apply! Alternatively you can send a copy of your CV to Anthony.Donohue@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.