Are you a confident administrator with excellent knowledge of all MS office packages and experience of providing high-quality support to a team of busy and successful professionals?
Do you have experience working in a professional services environment?
Does working in the city centre 9-5 suit your circumstances and location?
As a legal administrator you will support a team of secretary's and fee earners in a successful and busy practice. This is a fast paced role requiring a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask. As a strong team player, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Support key support staff and fee earners
* Data management
* Chasing payments
* Excellent command of all Microsoft packages and experience of using databases
* Working various ad hoc duties to time constraints
* Knowledge of producing management reports from spreadsheet/database.
* Filing and document management
* Knowledge of drafting documentation
* Organising meetings rooms and lunches
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply with the most recent copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.