Fixed Term Contract
I am currently looking for an Administrator to join a well known legal organisation in Halifax town centre on a fixed term contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
This would be an exceptional opportunity to join a well known company which can offer exceptional progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Setting up new cases on the system
* Speaking to policy holders finding out the full details of the claim
* Working closely with the legal team to look into to see if they can represent the policyholder
* Dealing with any queries coming into the business ensuring an excellent level of service
* Liaising with insurance companies and medical organisations chasing reports and losses
* Inputting Data and managing the databases
* General Administrative Duties for the legal team
No administration experience would be required but we are looking for the below skills
* Excellent communication skills and a confident communicator over the telephone and in person
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* A keen eye for detail with good organisation skills
* Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.