Do you have direct administration experience within Immigration, along with a friendly and helpful nature?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in order to progress your career?
I have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join my highly reputable and well known client within a brand new team! For this position due to it being a brand new role my client is looking to speak to both full time and part time candidates with the relevant experience and will be flexible for the right candidate.
* Ensuring all documents are compliant and in line with GDPR
* Assisting senior partners in any tasks such as amending documents arranging meetings and appointments, processing invoices
* General administrative functions such as data entry, filing, corresponding with clients and using MS Excel on a daily basis.
* Supporting with Legal Aid applications
* Immigration experience in a MUST
* Legal aid experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Excellent Admin skills
* Audio typing would be advantageous
* Experience within Legal would be advantageous
* Amazing attention to detail
* A pro active approach
* Someone who can take on more responsibility in absence of the solicitor.
If you feel that this role ticks your boxes then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.