Legal Administration Assistant - Dispute Resolution - Guildford
A well known law firm are looking for a Legal Administration Assistant to join their Dispute Resolution team.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £19,000 per annum alongside an excellent benefits package.
* Administrative support
* Opening and closing client files
* Photocopying and scanning
* Preparing court bundles
* Email management
* Superior administrative skills is essential with experience within the legal field being an advantage
* A strong attention to detail and a "can do" attitude
* The ability to prioritise a organise a busy and varied workload
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today and contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.