9 month fixed term contract
£20,000 - £22,000 (£10.50 - £11.00 per hour)
4 days per week
Part-time, 30 hours a week
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Set up the Control of Contracts process and ensure it is communicated and understood by relevant staff.
* Ensure that appropriate authorisers sign off all contracts including standard templates.
* Where templates do not exist arrange for contracts to be raised and then issued.
* Produce all Contracts using approved templates to Lenders and Product Providers.
* Issue authorised contracts to Third Parties for their agreement and authorisation.
* Monitor contracts progress and chase necessary internal parties to ensure prompt return of the contract.
* Maintain a Contract Log so that progress can be reviewed at any time.
* Ensure completed contracts are filed and entered onto appropriate database.
* Communicate receipt of fully authorised contract to relevant people.
* Ensure all major supply contracts have renegotiation and termination reminders set up.
* Collect personal data from around the business upon receipt of a data subject access request.
* Assist the Legal team in reviewing and sending out personal data in response to a data subject access request.
* Assist the Legal team with its administration and preparation of contracts.
APPLY NOW! Or contact Rachel Murphy at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.