Legal Accounts Finance Manager - Circa £30,000 -Liverpool - Permanent
Due to continued growth, Search are working in partnership with a successful Law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. At present, they have a opportunity available fora talented Management Accountant with Legal Accounting experience.
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified/Qualified CIMA/ACCA and have experience of Management Accounts and previous experience of working in a Legal Accounts environment.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Dealing with all day to day operations within a legal accounts department.
· Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· Completion of month end and year end procedures.
· Processing quarterly VAT returns.
· Producing monthly reports to all fee earners
· Ensuring all transactions are processed daily and recorded accurately in accordance with SRA and AML rules.
· Credit control
· Managing IT functions and liaising with our IT department.
· Dealing with all invoices
· Office/client transfers /cheques
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.