Ledgers Assistant - Temporary Assignment - Manchester - Immediate start
Search Accountancy are working on a Ledgers Assistant role for a established organisation based in Manchester
The successful candidate much have experience in an accounts assistant or/and purchase ledger role within a finance team. Excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and experience of using Microsoft Office products are also essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utility bills checking, inputting and querying; contacting utility suppliers on daily basis to make sure our records are up to date
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Posting bank transactions into Open Accounts
- Dealing with internal and external supplier queries
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Inputting, checking and coding supplier invoices
- Raising customer invoices if necessary
- Ad hoc duties
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.