About this role
Leaving care|Support worker|£15.97ph
Bolton is looking to hire Leaving care support workers!
* 1 To take day to day responsibility as a Personal Advisor to young people were allocated this task in line with responsibilities laid down in the Children (Leaving Care) Act.
* 2 To take responsibility on a day-to-day basis for your individual caseload as allocated by the Team Leader(s) (Leaving Care Services) and to liaise closely with Pathway Coordinators, district based social workers and other service providers for Leaving Care and Young Homeless.
* 3 Prepare, produce, implement and evaluate plans with individuals, families, carers, groups, communities and professional colleagues.
* 4 Assess needs and options to recommend a course of action.
* 5 To contribute to the planning and development of the Team's and the Department's services to children and families as required and as appropriate.
* 6. To provide management information and to contribute to the setting implementation and monitoring of the Department's strategies and services
* Valid DBS on the update service.
* A valid UK driving license/Own vehicle (preferred).
* Some experience of working with 16-25 year olds.
* Driving licence.
* Outstanding pay rate of £15.97ph.
* Hybrid working.
* Further training opportunities available.
* Excellent Management.
* Free on-site parking.
For further information please contact myself Kian on (07919144619) or send you CV to [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
02 December 2023
Family Support Worker
Up to £17.75 per hour
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Social Worker|Leaving Care|£35.00ph
Up to £35.00 per hour
Salford, Greater Manchester
Advanced Practitioner (Social Worker)|Neighbourhood Team|£37ph
Up to £37.00 per hour
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Residential Childcare Officer
Up to £20.00 per hour
Deputy Manager (Adults Residential LD / Autism)
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Mental Health Support Worker
hourly rate with holiday pay
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Learn more about a career in Social Work
Working with social workers and organisations across the UK, we connect the right people with the right roles to help you carry out the crucial work you do.