Learning Manager (Digital and LMS); Manchester city centre based; Annual salary between £36,000 & £45,000 per anum; 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis
Due to a current requirement within the L&D team a valued Search client is looking to recruit a Digital Learning Manager to their already established L&D/OD function.
Reporting into the Head of Talent, and working on a 12 month FTC basis from their Head Office in Manchester city centre, the main duties & responsibilities for this Digital Learning Manager job will include:
* Managing two direct reports making sure the effectiveness of their work flow and productivity is maintained
* Leading on specific digital learning projects - this would include developing the Learning Manager System, analysing effectiveness of new training programmes, e-learning and online content
* Training needs analysis of digital learning requirements from both a user and operational managers/stakeholders point of view; providing both consultancy and advice including in partnership with other L&D Managers
* Explore digital learning offerings such as virtual delivery not currently in effect
* Learning and Development Manager level experience within a digital/LMS/E-Learning focus
* Project management experience, either by way of leading or key support role and ideally within a digital learning/LMS/E-Learning capacity
* Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly around training needs analysis/insight
* Line management experience (desirable)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.