A Local Supported Living Service in Stoke-on-Trent is building a team of flexible and experienced Support Workers and We want to hear from you.
Who are we?
Search Healthcare is an award winning partner of choice for the UK's leading healthcare providers and we pride ourselves on being able to offer great opportunities to healthcare assistants and support workers.
We are working in partnership with a local provider of enablement support to clients with physical and learning disabilities and some low level mental health needs. Providing a safe, positive and secure environment is paramount to the service's success. They have both full-time support worker jobs and bank positions to start immediately to work across a number of services in the (town/city). With options available for nights, days and sleep-ins, their supported living services aim high to provide the best care for their clients.
What are we looking for?
As a support worker here It is essential that you are a compassionate, caring and non-judgemental individual, with an burning drive to:
- Meet the social, nutritional, environmental and health care needs of your clients are met
- Work with a wider team to ensure a positive environment is assured
- Empower individuals to improve and maintain independence and a good quality of life
- Use your skills , enhanced by our training, to uphold high standards of care and support
Why Search is your Best Option
* Flexible shifts - with residential and day care sifts, there's something for everyone
* Comprehensive and tailored training plan dedicated to the needs of the students including an insightful e-learning platform
* Generous Bonuses for successful referrals
* Accrue holiday pay whilst you work
* Weekly pay
* Free DBS Checks
* Free mandatory training
* A dedicated point of contact at Search who will help you settle in and secure as many shifts as you want
We look forward to hearing from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age