Learning Deployment Co-ordinator - £26,000 - Watford - 12 Month FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading financial services companies in Watford.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage high volumes of transactional activity accurately and in a timely fashion, whilst being cognisant of the importance of hitting deadlines.
Liaise with Learning Deployment Specialist (LDS) regarding specific training requirements for staff. It is important that the Co-ordinator is quickly able to build a strong relationship with their Clients.
Responsibility for administering Virtual Classrooms and e-learning sessions alongside a core allocation of training courses. The allocation is subject to change at any time.
Provide ad hoc administration support within LDO as required.
* Qualified to A' level or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly capable and confident managing information systems.
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Power Point
* Good attention to detail with excellent English grammar
* The drive, determination and tenacity to manage others with regard to compliance towards training requests and attendance on courses booked, whilst promoting the importance of learning and development in our business.
* A self-starter, comfortable working without constant day to day management
* Excellent organisational and planning skills are essential in this role.
* Flexibility and ability to respond to changing priorities
* Good influencing and strong communication skills are essential
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age