Learning and Organisational Development Assistant- City Centre- £9.58ph
Search are recruiting a learning and organisational development assistant to work with one of our clients in Manchester City Centre.
- Provide administrative support for all L&OD processes including the access to training process and performance and development process.
- Co-ordinate the training events calendarThis will include booking internal/external courses, preparing training materials, contacting facilitators, delegates and venues, meeting/greeting facilitators and ensuring rooms and resources are as required.
- Create and update records and learning resources on Aspire the learning management system.
- Provide administrative support to the L&OD budget management process including raising requisitions and updating the budget tracking databases with forecasted and actual
- Support the L&OD adviser with any issues and queries, taking part in peer review - ensuring all data is input correctly and in a timely manner.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Pay rate: £9.58ph
Please respond to this advert if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age