Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search Human Resources is currently partnering a leading City Centre based Financial Services organisation to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor on a part time basis (3 or 4 days). This is a 12 month fixed term contract. Salary is up to £30,000 FTE
Reporting into the Learning and Development Manager and being part of a wider HR team you will help deliver a wide range of learning activities.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Creating and delivering learning content
* Organising and facilitating training for the organisation
* Communicating with the employees through a number of social media channels
* Promote learning activities through out the business
* Be a subject matter expert on all things learning
* Support the L&D Manager and the wider HR Team with key projects
The suitable candidate for this role will be a passionate learning expert and have experience of operating at an advisor level. Ideally you would have operated in a fast paced FS organisation although this is not essential.
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age