Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Evette van Est
Evette van Est
Learning & Development Administrator
Part time - 3 days per week
Long term temp
£11-£12 per hour
We have fantastic opportunity to join an exciting HR team as Leadership & Learning Development Administrator.
You will join on a part time basis (3 full days per week).
This role will be based in modern Manchester offices with some home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only.
You will be result focused, flexible and driven to work in a business that puts clients and people at the heart of what you do by working collaboratively with other HR colleagues and contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy.
What will you be doing?
* To provide administrative support to the Leadership & Organisation Development Director, as we create a new global offering for the business.
* To provide event management support to the L&OD Team in terms of diary co-ordination, preparation of materials and virtual working spaces (i.e. Whiteboard and Mural) and follow-up actions / materials.
* To provide support in data collation, reporting writing and budget management activities.
* To set up document management approaches for the team.
Is this you?
* Strong organisation and strong time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Diary management and co-ordination experience
* Event management and co-ordination experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams
* Ideal Whiteboard or Mural experience
* Budget management experience
* Learning Management System experience would be desirable but not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age