Lead Software Engineer
Really exciting time to join a market Disrupter where you can:
- Help drive modern best practice of scalable software solutions
- Transition to modern Tech Stack ( .Net Core from .Net, C# )
- Work on Microservices, Azure Cloud solutions
- Be supported and encouraged to grow Technically, to follow market trends and you will have an influence in Future Tech Adoption
- Lead a pizza size team, in a truly agile environment that is working on products the continue to push and change the market place
- Will have multiple full SDLC under your belt as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
- Be strong in C# or .Net or .Net Core, other language welcomed but you must be able to demonstrate you are strong with one of these from the MS Stack
- This is a Senior role so we would expect you to be as comfortable on a white board design exercise as coding, to be as at home speaking with other SWE's as those Business Stakeholders on a project
- Mentored or led SWE's on projects, believe in a collaborative Agile environment where everyone has a voice and all experience and insight is valued
- You have the mind set of a true engineer / problem solver and by that I mean you want to continue to learn and grow technically, you follow market trends, you want to adopt new technologies and be part of the decision making process on what technologies are adopted
- You must want to work with Cloud, highly advantageous to have some Cloud experience, especially if with Azure but AWS and Google Cloud Platform still advantageous but its ok if you have yet to have the opportunity so long as the passion is there
This role offers interesting work, modern environment, lovely new central Edinburgh offices and a chance to progress on the back of success either technically or into management depending on your preference.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.