Lead Mechanical Engineer
Excellent salary and benefits
Monday - Friday role
We are very excited to be working with one of the UK's leading company within their field. Due to continued growth within an ever growing market, we are recruiting for an experienced Lead Mechanical Engineer.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the operational maintenance of the site whilst leading a team of technicians.
- Responsible for efficient planning and execution of planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- Building a maintenance regime from scratch inline with company objectives and targets
- Maintain and embed continuous improvements and lean manufacturing throughout site
- Lead a team of technicians ensuring processes and maintenance targets are met
- Ensure optimal long-term availability of the plant, to preserve the value of the assets and to meet set health and safety, environmental and financial targets.
- Degree qualified within Engineering or extensive time served experience
- Proven experience of Mechanical Maintenance Engineering working with conveyors and rotating equipment
- Knowledge of repair methods of mechanical machinery and material
- Experience in heavy process or plant would be advantage
- Experience in working with Permits to Work and Safe System of Work
- Experience of supervising teams and contractors to deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which has seen massive growth and will continue to do over the next few years.
If you would like a confidential chat, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.