Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Do you want to Lead a team building proto-types within a growing and stable business on a product suite you can be really proud of?
Do you enjoy working with multi-skilled engineering teams on physical products using your product development knowledge?
What is in it for you:
- Interesting work that include proto-typing, leading a team of 3 high calibre SWE
- Competitive package
- Truly bleeding edge embedded C development on a product suite that will change the industry forever and make a real positive impact in the world
- Growing business with significant investment that can offer career progression opportunities as either technical guru or line management
In return what we need:
- You will be a Senior Embedded Software Engineer or Team Lead with commercial experience with Embedded C
- You have worked on Firmware with multi-skilled engineering teams in the past and are happy to work closely with Mechanical Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Electronic Engineers etc. and ensure string interface and seamless design
- You have experience of technical leading on projects or feel ready to step up to leading technically on projects
- Real-Time Operating experience
- Assisting board bring up and debug
Desirable to have:
- Worked in a highly regulated environment before
- Used Assembler
- Have modern best practice experience such as writing modular, testable code
- Exposure to all or any of the following:
- 16/32-bit Microcontrollers
- Multi-threaded Development / Design
- Multi-Processor Systems
- Communication Protocols
There is very few opportunities to join a business that's product suite truly is going to disrupt a whole sector and through this significantly improve the world.
- Yes the work is great
- Yes your team is high calibre
- Yes the investment in you is great
- Yes the progression potential is there and it's a really nice environment
But it is also a product you will be really proud to have helped create and years from now be proud to tell friends and family not in technology I was part of that company, I helped created this product.
To hear more please send your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.