Lead Compliance Auditor - Up to £38,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Lead Compliance Auditor to join their team. As a Lead Compliance Auditor you will provide a robust compliance audit service by working with other Compliance Auditors to conduct and deliver a professional firm wide programme of compliance audits. This includes the monitoring and reporting of compliance to procedures, regulatory and best practice standards, and areas of risk.
Core responsibilities include:
- Experience of designing and conducting independent compliance audits across a range of procedures, processes, regulatory standards and quality management systems in an objective manner. Ideally in a legal or otherwise regulated environment.
- Ability to analyse audit findings and varied performance information to determine trends, root causes and causal relationships ensuring the correct recommendation, corrective / preventative action is identified to drive improvement in business performance.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and a proven track record in building strong and successful relationships with stakeholders.
- Highly developed analytical skills, adopting a 'thinking outside the box' approach considering the wider picture and impacts on any work undertaken.
- Ability to think creatively when developing audit approaches and considering business issues and to use other models and frameworks as best suits the circumstances.
- 1st round interviews will be taking place end of end of September, so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search on 0161 835 8619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.