Large Loss Claims Handler - Crewe/ Stoke/ Congleton - to £35,000
Do you have experience Handling Large Loss Casualty Claims?
Are you looking for an employer who will support you with your industry qualifications?
If you would like to work for an expert operations and digital solutions company who specialise in Insurance and are a leader in their field this may be the role for you!
You will be responsible for providing a quality 'cradle to grave' claims experience on behalf of Stakeholders whilst proving excellent customer service. You will have previous experience in managing your own caseload and be proficient in the negotiation and settlement of Large Loss Liability Claims.
* Managing a mixed caseload of employers liability, public liability, TPPD & Product claims up to the value of £200,000
* End to end management of the claims lifecycle in line with legislation and company policy.
* Negotiation of settlement and resolution of claims in accordance to SLA's.
* Proficient managing and negotiation of the MOJ portal.
* Experienced in advising and the determination of liability and quantum.
In exchange, my client is keen to offer the right candidate a competitive salary, 29 days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays with the opportunity to increase this each year, a competitive pension and the opportunity for personal & professional development qualifications. Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am -5.30pm
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more please call Sophie Arch in the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.