If you are a general labourer with a PASMA ticket for erecting towers, this four-week contract might be just what you're looking for. A project-based in Portslade requires your expertise. The position comes with an hourly rate of £11 to £13, depending on experience.
The contract is for four weeks only, beginning on 6th July.
The daily responsibilities for a Pasma Operative will include:
● Erecting and moving tower scaffolding safely
● Assisting with general manual labour and other ad hoc duties, as required
● Observing safety protocols with disposing of waste and wearing the correct PPE
● Performing tasks on-site in accordance with all legal and health & safety regulations
The labouring job will suit someone with the relevant labouring experience and construction experience, with a successful track record in roles involving prolonged physical work.
Essential requirements for the role;
● Previous experience in a PASMA ticket role
● A Valid CSCS card
● The ability - and physical strength - to perform physical manual labour
● Own PPE
To be considered for this role of General Labourer in Portslade, manufacturing experience and general labouring experience will be highly beneficial. Candidates must have a valid CSCS certificate. The Construction Skills Certification scheme ensures that workers in the UK's construction industry are kept safe and that sites run smoothly and efficiently.
To apply for this role and hit the ground running, contact Shane at Search on 07976 583132.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age