CSCS Labourers required for an immediate start at Preston Hospital
Working for one of the UK's largest and most reputable main contractors. You will formulate part of a team of site labourers tasked with various duties on site. These include:
- Assisting with unloading and distributing materials to trades on site
- Keeping site work areas clean, tidy, and free of waste
- Erecting/moving fencing as and when required
- Assisting with traffic diversions (i.e. cones and signage)
- Providing support to trades as and when required
Site working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm.
Tasked with building a new ward on site, this is an important project, and time is of the essence!
Successful candidates must hold a valid CSCS card, have previous experience of labouring in a construction setting, and be able to provide two work references.
To apply for this position, please call Matt at Search on 0161 835 8679.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age