Our Clint is a fast growing Pharmaceutical business based in Dundee they are looking for a lab Tech to join their busy Dermatological team.
Duties and responsibilities
* To support the Team
* Working to GLP standards
* Support the activities of the in vitro dermal platform by carrying out study critical tasks (e.g. skin penetration assays) under the direction of the Principal Scientist and experienced scientific staff.
* Maintain lab equipment
* Stock management
* Perform data QC checking when required.
* Prepare routine buffers, reagents and solutions.
* General lab housekeeping
* HND in biological area (or equivalent)
* Previous GLP experience essential
* In Vitro laboratory and cell culture experience Preferred
* 37.5 hours per week with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
* Training and Development
* structured career progression,
* competitive salary
* Pension scheme,
* Share save scheme,
* Retail Discount scheme
* Discounted Gym membership
Please apply here or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.