Our client are expanding their manufacturing department due to their continued success so we are looking for an ambitious, organised and hardworking individual, willing to take on a range of responsibilities and grow with the company.
We have an opportunity across our client's organisation for a Laboratory Technician to join a talented growing team. The position is based in South West London.
The primary purpose of the Laboratory Technician is to assist within the lab along with compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
* Assist the Lab with the complete accountability for the Laboratory space, equipment and supplies
* Assist and liaise with management for the clinical/ laboratory supplies accountability and ordering
* Make larger scale buffers for GMP
* Assisting with the maintenance of all the laboratory equipment
* Participating in regular department and Study Team meetings, takings minutes and distributing.
* Resolution of data queries in a timely manner
* Preparing essential documentation (including acquisition of sample results), distributing, tracking and filing of documents on return.
The ideal candidate for the Laboratory Technician role will portray the following skills and attributes:
* BSc educated
* Knowledge of large-scale bioprocess buffer management
* Strong attention to detail
Please apply with CV or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.