Are you an experienced Lab Manager looking for new opportunities, or a Team Leader looking for a step up?
Do you have experience with inorganic water testing as well as people management?
I'm working in partnership with an environmental services provider who are currently looking for an experienced Laboratory Manager for their site in the South East.
As a Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the chemistry laboratory that focuses on inorganic testing of water samples. You will liaise with suppliers and manufacturers, and assist with implementation and management of changes to the laboratory and quality systems as well as UKAS accreditation. You will provide technical support to customers and manage a team of 16 comprising of various levels analysts and technicians.
To become a successful Inorganics Laboratory manager you will need:
* Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
* Comprehensive understanding of water sample matrices, inorganic analytical techniques and interferences
* Management or supervisory experience in a laboratory environment
* Extensive experience with analytical instrumentation including ICP-MS, Ion Chromatography, and wet chemistry
* Experience with working to ISO 17025
* Experience with lean efficiencies and commercially sound approach
If you would like be considered for this position, or you just want to more know about the opportunity, click apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.