I am working in partnership with a client who specialise in environmental testing and are looking for an experienced Analyst to join their growing team.
As a Laboratory Analyst you will be testing environmental samples, calibrating and maintaining testing equipment, and carrying out QC testing. You will also be responsible for maintenance of laboratory equipment and general troubleshooting.
To become a successful Analyst you will need:
* Significant practical laboratory experience in a busy environment (preferably high throughput contract testing)
* Proficiency with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC-FID, GC-MS, GCxGC-MS)
* Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
* Excellent organisational skills
* Motivation and drive
* Strong work ethic
* Impeccable attention to detail
For more information and to be considered, please do not hesitate and apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.