Excellent opportunity for a lab technician position within an Microbiology food testing laboratory!
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £20,000 per annum
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to a food testing laboratory who are looking for a Microbiology analyst on permanent basis to join their team based in Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a desirable employer, where the successful individual will be performing food microbiological analysis and day to day support in the laboratory.
- Analysis of food samples for the presence of microorganisms such as Salmonella, E.coli etc
- Make sure all team members are performing duties/tests to the specified quality and technical standards
- Ensure plates are read and confirmation tests are carried out
- Ensure results are reported to utility customers on time
- Ensure laboratory has adequate stock of consumables to run the shifts
- Placing orders of consumables
- Passion and interest in Science and to work within scientific industry - Happy to consider candidates who come from any type of background with interest in Science. Full training will be provided. This role will be ideal for school leavers or graduates who are looking for their first role in a laboratory.
- For this role you'll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
- You will be a self-motivated perfectionist and thrive on delivering exceptional results.
- This role would suit someone who is comfortable with repetitive work but has a real passion for working in a lab.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age