An exciting opportunity has come up in our clients business based in East Kilbride. This is perfect for someone looking to start their career in the scientific industry but hasn't had much luck yet
Main Duties to:
* Assess all incoming samples, including review of samples and packaging.
* Log all samples on to the computer systems
* Prepare all samples in accordance to laboratory and legislative SOP's in a timely manner.
* Ensure that the procedures meet the requirements of any relevant accreditation standards.
* Ensure that any analysis that requires subcontracting is arranged.
* Put samples into the appropriate storage area.
* Archive of residual samples and extracts.
* Understand responsibilities with regards to Health and Safety and agree to comply with the requirements of Concept Life Sciences Health and Safety Policy.
* Any other duties specific to the Laboratory or Division where the position is held.
* A demonstrable interest in science.
* IT literate.
* Self motivated.
Please apply here or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.