Multiple opportunities for lab technician positions within an international Microbiology food testing laboratory! This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to gain lab experience/ first lab based role
This is a contract role with high potential to go permanent after first 3-4 months, paying up to £17,000 per annum
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to a food testing company looking for multiple lab technicians to join their team based in Acton, London.
- Process food samples for microbial analysis
- Make to perform all duties/tests to the specified quality and technical standards
- Preparation media and general maintenance of the lab
- Ensure results are reported to utility customers on time
- Ensure laboratory has adequate stock of consumables to run the shifts
Passion and interest in Science and to work within scientific industry - Happy to consider candidates who come from any type of background with interest in Science.
- For this role you'll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
- You will be a self-motivated perfectionist and thrive on delivering exceptional results.
- This role would suit someone who is comfortable with repetitive work but has a real passion for working in a lab.
Please note that this is a shift role - Wednesday to Sunday 11.00AM - 7.00PM or 10.00AM-6.00PM.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.