Search HR & Development are working with a leading financial services business who are looking for a enthusiastic Learning and Development Specialist to join their small, but close-knit team. The role will predominantly be based in Knaresborough however there may be opportunity to work from other offices.
With an open plan office, the team work very closely with other parts of the business therefore interpersonal skills are essential;
This is a full time, permanent role with working hours of 9-5.30 (with potential flexibility).
The client requires the candidate to obtain the following experience:
* A proven track record in the design and delivery of a blended L&D Service.
* Experience in delivering training though both face-to-face workshops and via webinars
* Capability to work as part of a team and support other members of the team but delivering shared objectives
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience with using software with as Go to Webinar
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent training qualifications
* Previous experience working within a financial Services or Insurance focused business.
Interpersonal skills are also essential; not only as you will be interacting with employees day to day within training sessions, but also as the office is large open plan.
The award winning team are offering an extremely competitive salary and company benefits, therefore if you have the experience listed above and you believe this is the role for you then please click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.