I am pleased to be supporting a well-known large, stable employer in Liverpool with a key L&D appointment within their HR department. This is a high-profile standalone L&D position with a lot of autonomy in the organisation, reporting to the Head of HR. The company is centrally based with a large HR function and has a professional but warm and engaging culture with long-tenured team members.
As L&D Advisor you will be responsible for a mixture of reactive work and proactive projects. You will be tasked with identifying, designing and developing L&D programmes to maximise the potential of my client's employees in line with wider HR objectives. Your main responsibilities will be:
* Partner with senior leadership to conduct a full TNA with the aim of aligning to wider HR and Organisational objectives and goals
* Following the TNA, agree a Training Plan with the Head of HR and leadership team, using a blended learning approach
* Work toward the Plan, designing and developing blended learning training programmes as and when necessary
* Design, develop and deliver Management & Leadership Training Frameworks across the organisation
* Collaborate and align with wider HR projects such as succession planning, performance management, appraisal process and talent management, delivering L&D expertise and actions as appropriate
* Manage, further develop and lead on the on-boarding and company induction processes
* Manage and update the organisation's e-learning and LMS tool (Successfactors)
* Ensure that all training programmes are within HR & Training team budget
* Co-ordinate and manage any external specialist training via 3rd party organisations
* Design and manage an effective Training Communications plan, ensuring accurate internal information pertaining to training is available via the intranet
* Provide accurate and timely MI and Reporting up to the Head of HR on training timelines, milestones and budget management
* Provide regular evaluation of training initiatives to accurately demonstrate effectiveness
* Infrequent travel (Uk and EU) as and when the business requires
This is a superb opportunity to partner with senior stakeholders across the organisation to define and develop training programmes for the organisation. The role of L&D Advisor would best suit an existing CIPD certified (or similar) L&D Advisor or L&D Specialist with experience in Management Development looking for their next career move.
In return, on top of the £30k - £36k base salary, my client is offering a 35 hour working week, 25 days holiday, bonus potential and strong benefits in modern, spacious open-plan Liverpool offices.
Please apply now for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.