Kitchen Supervisor (Term time)
We are currently working with a client looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic kitchen supervisor. This client is offering a fantastic work life balance! If Christmas, bank holidays, & a long summer break sound enticing ,and you can drive sales in a number of kitchens, this is the position for you!
This role requires :
* Level 2 food safety
* Allergens & dietary requirement training
* Experience developing menus & specials
* Experience in leading a strong kitchen team
* To be cool and calm under pressure
* Manage stock and achieve targets
* Creative and adaptable approach
The daily role
* Daily management and training of staff team
* Cook & deliver high quality food
* Uphold high hygiene standards throughout the kitchens including storage and labelling of stock
* To maintain adequate records adhering to regulations
* Financial management
* Manage relationships with suppliers and partners
* Embed the organisation's values within all service standards
This will be a term time position operating 38 weeks out of the year, based on working 5 days out of 7 days a week operation which may include some weekend shifts. Applicants must be flexible to adapt to the needs of the business.
If you're not looking for work at the moment within Hospitality & Catering but know some who is please forward my details I would love to hear from them. At Search we can offer both Permanent and Temporary opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.