Kitchen Porter - Stunning Leisure Site - Dorking - £9ph
Due to the continued success of this fantastic site and the development of a new boutique hotel and restaurant, we are currently looking to add a strong Kitchen Porter to the team The team. Situated in one of the most picturesque areas in the South East, boasting a brand new kitchen and an excellent Executive Head Chef.
* 5 days out of 7
* 40 hours a week
* All straight shifts
* Hourly paid
* Ensure that all areas within the kitchen are sanitary and well organised
* Working closely with team to ensure excellent service
* Maintaining a safe working area at all times
* Following company SOP's and cleaning manuals
* Managing your own time effectively
* Completion of all records in relation to health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Kitchen Porter will;
* Preferably have previous experience within a similar role
* Comfortable working as part of a large team
* Be flexible, the role is varied and requires an open minded approach
* Have strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £9ph
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.